SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
Stealthy Hosting guarantees a 99.9% monthly network uptime per this Service Level Agreement (from here on referred to as "SLA"), terms and conditions apply.
Network Service Level Agreement
Stealthy Hosting gurantees a 99.9%
Network availability gurantee on the following parts.
- Global Internet Connectivity - Connectivity of Stealthy Hosting's network to the outside internet.
- Private Network Connectivity - Connectivity between privately routed networks within Stealthy Hosting.
Netwok SLA credit will be equal to one day's usage for every hour of outage, not to exceed one month's recurring charge.
Hardware Service Level Agreement
Stealthy Hosting gurantees a quick replacement of any faulty hardware and quick installation of hardware upgrades.
- Faulty Hardware - This includes any hardware that fails in whole or in part. We will attempt to replace a faulty piece of hardware with inventory in stock. If we do not have the inventory in stock we gurantee we will either upgrade you temporairly at no additional cost or provide an instant 40% credit. SLA is valid only after the problem has been confirmed to be faulty hardware.
- Hardware Upgrades - if a customer purchases an upgrade, the upgrade must be complete within 2 days once the upgrade has been scheduled. Hardware upgraded must be scheduled with support.
Hardware SLA credit will be equal to one week usage for every day delayed, not to exceed one month's recurring charge.
Terms and Conditions
- This SLA applies to its direct clients only. Stealthy Hosting is not liable for downtime caused by a reseller of its services.
- Stealthy Hosting offers SLA credits for use in future billing cycles only. SLA credits are non-transferrable in any way. SLA credits may not be exchanged for currency of any kind.
- SLA credit is calculated from the time a ticket is opened regarding the issue to the time the issue is resolved.
- Any Customer account not in good standing on payments is not eligible for SLA credit.
- Any Customer server disconnected due to violation of the AUP/TOS is not eligible for SLA credit.
- All SLA claims must be made with the sales department, and will be issued as account credits.
- All SLA claims must be made within seven days of the network downtime. SLA credits may take up to 15 days to authorize, process, and post to the Customer account.
- SLA credits may not exceed the full monthly amount of the server they are being applied to.
- SLA credit claims can only be made by an authorized user on the account. All other unauthorized claims will be denied.
- SLA credits may not be stacked, i.e. claiming SLA credit on both uplink downtime, as well as power downtime during the same incident.
- In no way does the Stealthy Hosting's SLA include software of any sort. Operating system reloads do not qualify in any way for an SLA credit.
- Faulty hardware qualifies for the Hardware SLA only after Stealthy Hosting officially diagnoses the problem as being related to a particular piece of hardware. Until diagnosis is confirmed, the Hardware SLA is inactive.
- Hardware upgrades are eligible for the Hardware SLA only after the scheduled (between Customer and support) time for repair passes. All hardware upgrades must be scheduled with support in order to be eligible for the Hardware SLA. Immediate, or "as soon as possible" hardware upgrades are not eligible for the Hardware SLA.
- Any failure outside of the Stealthy Hosting's network itself, including bandwidth carrier outages, are not eligible for SLA credit.
- Scheduled maintenance of Stealthy Hosting's network is not eligible for any form of SLA credit.
- Acts of God, including weather, natural disaster, or any other disaster outside of the control of Stealthy Hosting are not eligible for SLA credit.
- This SLA is subject to change or revision without notice.